Fireflies Fireflies

This was fantastic :) very sweet, nice style, good story and very well animated. I loved it <3

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

That was shit.

It wasn't funny, and the drawing and writing and voice acting was awful. The animation and movement was alright, granted. Apply your talents to something decent next time.

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

Awww!

Very cute and fun :) Lovely scribbly animation

A Place in Space A Place in Space

Elegant, simple, atmospheric and visceral. It reminded me of Beserk. I'm also a huge sucker for low-fi effects. A very creative solution for dungeon structure too. I can see something like this being developed further into some interesting places, if you feel so inclined.

PLEASE REMAIN CALM PLEASE REMAIN CALM

Brilliant little game, man.

The design is super tight. I loved the idea of using your coins as resource for the store, attacking and movement. Really adds a crucial level of depth and balance to the game, and it's wonderful. The level generation is great too, and the enemies are nice and varied and unique.

The graphics, sound design and overall presentation are fantastic too. Simple and stylish. Same goes for the music. I also love how you can zoom, it's basically an unobstrusive map system and it feels great.

Difficulty is just right too, and I love how you keep the player moving with the instadeath darkness. Stops them from being too cautious and slow. Reminds me of some elements I've put in my own games.

I had fun, thanks for making this.

CTincknell responds:

Thanks a lot for the thoughtful review. I'm glad you liked it.

Ion Swarm Ion Swarm

Lovely, simple little game. Not much else to say! Nice music, great effects.

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Wow...

Absolutely incredible, I downloaded it a few days ago and have listened to it on a loop I think over 100 times already. Amazing, it inspires me so much, and has really enhanced my artwork, as I'm currently working with a style that mirrors this music.
Coma was a masterpiece, mate. You should be incredibly proud.

Silver Inflection Silver Inflection

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

i really enjoyed this! it sounds very professional... i loved the music, absolutely beautiful, i wish i could play like you... beautiful... bravo! =)

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Fading Secrets - F-777 Fading Secrets - F-777

AMAZING

Wow!!! I loved it =)

The epic orchestral background linked with the clear, rain-drop techno notes were an amazine combination!! And the violin! Amazing! My absolute favourite kind of techno music!! =)

Thankyou so much man, my only gripe is it should be longer!!

The Postconcious Mind The Postconcious Mind

This is gorgeous. Absolutely love your distortion, colour work and composition here.

Amon26 s Oyeatia Amon26 s Oyeatia

A beautiful interpretation of an abstract character. Damn well done.

piconjo99 responds:

I do thank you. This took it's time, what with decrypting all those pixels.
=D

cloudy samurai cloudy samurai

Fantastic style you have going here man, major props. I love the colours and the sketchiness and it has pretty good composition too.